Type: ELP Conference
Speaker: Merel van Vroonhoven, Hein Schuhmacher, Steven de Waal
Date / Time: 08 October 2020 15:00 till 21:30
Venue: Innovatiekracht Spijkenisse
We are twenty years into the 21st century and the world is completely different from what it was at the turn of the century. The corona crisis has only underlined some of the deeper changes in society. The pendulum of history is in full swing. We are living in a change of age, more than in an age of change. Not only because of corona but also because the collective thinking about many things is changing dramatically. Some examples:* There is a perceived need to address the vulnerabilities of the ways in which we live, consume and produce;
* Climate change is beyond denial.
* The market is not always perceived as right anymore.
* There is a revaluation of the role of the state.
* Business leaders are keener to balance the interests of shareholders and other stakeholders.
At this ELP Annual Leadership Conference we will take time to reflect on where we are today, how we got there and where we want to go from here.
* Be inspired by great speakers on leadership from a societal, an organizational and a personal perspective.
* Engage with peers and speakers to share ideas on how to create a desirable future.
* Reflect on your role as a leader in the changes you want to see in society.
* And.. use your leadership for creating a better world within your own context.
Go to www.leadershipconference.eu for more information about the program and speakers.