Standard event cancellation policy
- If a member or external participant has registered for an ELP Event, he or she can cancel free of charge until five full days before the date of the meeting. If canceled closer to the event, the fee is payable. However, in that case participation can be transferred free of charge to a colleague or business partner of the same seniority.
Cancellation policy Annual Conference
- There is no fee payable if the cancellation is made before 2 months before the conference.
- 50% of the fee is payable if the cancellation is made between 2 months and 1 month before the conference
- 100% of the fee is payable if the cancellation is made after 1 month before the conference.
- Any cancelled place may be filled by a replacement of a similar or higher level as agreed with ELP.